UNSW College Academic English Programs, Diploma, Pre-Masters and Foundation Programs use My eQuals to issue academic transcripts and academic credentials to students.

My eQuals is used by universities throughout Australia and New Zealand, and is accepted internationally. It allows students to securely share their documents online with anyone, including employers and other universities by providing a link (and password) so they can view a verified copy of the academic documents online.  

Current students

It is easy to use MY eQuals.

First, you need to register an account. After registering your account, you will receive an email to authenticate and activate your new account.

It is important for you to register and log in using the email address to which notification was sent to access your documents.

When your digital documents are ready, you will receive an email notification containing a link to your My eQuals account.

There is no cost to access your documents in My eQuals and you will continue to have access to the My eQuals site after you have completed your studies at UNSW College.

What if digital documents are not available?

If your program does not currently offer digital academic documents, a hard copy printed version of the Certificate of Completion, Statement of Results, and any supporting documents will be provided.

If you want a hard copy printed version of the documents, you can submit this form.

Past students

Digital academic documents may be available for purchase for students who have already completed their studies with UNSW College. You can also purchase a hardcopy academic document if digital is not available.

To order your academic documents, please submit form.

Printed documents

Once printed documents have been sent, students will receive an email to their UNSW College email address confirming postage of documents.

Digital documents

When digital documents are sent students will receive an email notification once their document is generated, containing a link to their My eQuals account.

If it is a student’s first time using My eQuals, they will need to register.

After registration, a second email will be sent with a link to authenticate and activate account.

It is important for the student to register and log in using the email address to which notification was sent to access their documents.

Your privacy

For details on how My eQuals collects and handles your personal information, see the My eQuals HES Privacy Policy.

Sharing your academic documents

You can share your academic documents in My eQuals in a number of different ways:

Option 1:

Go to the Documents screen, select as the List view icon and click Share (in the Actions column).

Option 2:

Go to the Documents screen, click the document that you wish to share and click Share.

Option 3:

Create a learner profile in My eQuals, which includes your name, some details about you (including a photo, if you’d like) and the documents you want to share. Then share your profile. WATCH this video for instructions